March 5, 2010

Friday 05/03

Happy Friday!
Oops, I missed yesterdays post so today there are extra inspirational pics for you.

Random mix and thoughts...

I would love to throw a dinner party for my friends that looked like this...
Im dreaming of buying a Vintage bike to ride to the park in Spring...
Once it FINALLY gets warm I'll be so happy I think Ill run down my street like this...
and wear pretty tea dresses like this...
I'll find a fortune in my cookie like this...
Chuck & Blair, yes...
My attitude for work today...

cos I'd much rather be blowing stardust in the air like this...
or jumping in the sunshine like this...
I think...
and hope you all have an AMAZING weekend...

4 comments:

  1. LOVE IT!!! Annie U xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm coming to THAt dinner party ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You suprise me everytime.

    I still miss you

    A huge Kiss, John x

    ReplyDelete
  4. awesome! I'm off to the gym to get that body and then I'm printing that mission statement and sticking it to my cubicle wall. Eddie x

    ReplyDelete